The Brisbane Portrait Prize Inner Circle exists to support the annual running of the prize, while offering members a set of exclusive experiences.
You can become part of the BPP Inner Circle through an annual tax-deductible donation of $1000+.
Through this initiative, Inner Circle members will be able to:
- Have a sneak peak of the exhibition on hang day, guided by the chair of the BPP board. You will also have an opportunity to engage with the exhibition curator. (1)
- Join us as a VIP guest at Opening Night
- Join an exclusive tour of the Brisbane Portrait Prize finalist’s exhibition with the chair of the Brisbane Portrait Prize Board
- Enjoy sneak peaks & updates during the course of the Prize itself
- Enjoy priority booking for the exhibition and other public Brisbane Portrait Prize events
- Receive an invitation to Brisbane Portrait Prize events throughout the year such as the Artists Launch and other such functions (1)
- Provide input into the future running of the Brisbane Portrait Prize
If you have any further questions about the member’s circle, drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
1. To reflect our Deductible Gift Recipient status and offer tax-deductibility, all Brisbane Portrait Prize events are free. We do not sell tickets. While every effort will be made to ensure your donation is used in the manner outlined above, no guarantees can be made and your donation is made unconditionally.
Join via Credit Card Payment
Details and payment will be collected via PayPal.
Join via EFT Payment
Complete the form below and payment details will be provided on the next screen.